Photographers!!! Of course you can use any of our costumes for portraits! So why this special section for portrait clothing? Because, these costumes were created with portrait studios in mind. And here is how:
- They are able to fit as wide a variety of sizes as one can humanly make.
- They are the best quality that you can get for the price anywhere!!>
- The fairy costumes are interchangeable, so you can build up a collection over time and mix and match to your satisfaction.
I will do ANY custom project that you can dream up. If I don't have it listed in the section, it doesn't mean I can't or won't make it, it means that I haven't gotten around making it yet, or I haven't got pictures of it. It is my goal to offer real clothing quality items for portraiture use. Some items that I have made, am working on and/or thinking about making are:
- Winter hats, capes, cloaks, muffs. Santa babies. Baby buntings or wraps, like cocoons or romantic Victorian lace
- Little boy pixies or lost boys, pirates, archer, Peter Pan, Robin Hood, knights
- More Princess costumes, and Fairy tale Characters, like Rapunzel, Cinderella, Snow White, etc.